Portfolio & Image Review
Get a personalized review of your images with feedback on how to achieve your photographic goals. The feedback is tailored specifically to help you and will include a discussion of your desired artistic voice and personal style. The review can also include a discussion of technical skills in areas such as composition or post-processing if needed.
How it Works
- Please contact me and let me know that you would like a portfolio or an image review.
- We will then discuss (A) specific goals that you want to achieve with your photography, and (B) schedule a meeting time. We may have a short phone call to clarify details.
- For a portfolio review, you can send me up to 15 images that we can discuss during the session. These can be shared via email, Dropbox, Google Drive, etc. If we are meeting in person, you are encouraged to bring prints.
- Depending on your goals and current level, I may ask you to put together an aspirational board of images that represent where you want to go photographically.
- At the scheduled time, we will either meet in person (San Diego) or connect via Zoom video conferencing software (or your preferred choice). If we are meeting online, the session will be recorded and a video will be made available for you to download afterwards.
For online sessions, we will use the Zoom video conferencing software. The client is free and you can download it here. You will need a computer with a microphone and webcam. You should also have a reliable and fast internet connection.
The portfolio review will be billed at a fixed rate of $120 and includes an hour of one-on-one discussion.